Global Health Program Cycle Improvement Project (GH Pro) is seeking an experienced PEPFAR Coordinator to lead an in-country PEPFAR interagency team. The work location for this position will vary, depending on GH Pro assignment. This is a 1-6 month contract position.
- An advanced degree in Public Policy, Public Health, Business Administration or another related field is required
- 8+ years of senior experience managing HIV/AIDS, health, or other development programs. Of the eight years, at least five years must be managing and implementing HIV/AIDS programs or working with large complex international or domestic programs.
- Experience managing PEPFAR programs
- Familiar with PEPFAR policies and guidelines
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience successfully interacting with host government officials, civil society partners, and other stakeholders
- Previous experience working and/or living in developing countries required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Willingness to travel to work sites and other offices as/when requested
- Proficiency in English and other languages, such as French and Portuguese, is highly desirable
- Individuals with current or prior Facility Access or USG Security Clearance preferred
- US Citizenship
GH Pro is a five-year USAID contract available to the Bureau for Global Health offices, regional and other bureaus, and field missions to provide mission support, technical assistance, program and project evaluation, program and research management and meetings logistical support.